Guidelines for Safe Take-Out
- Do not allow customers to dine on premise.
- There should be a minimum distance of six feet between individuals including staff.
- If possible, orders should be placed via phone or email, with payment being taken via credit card.
- If an employee is sick or showing symptoms, they must be sent home immediately.
- Follow the requirements of the local food code. This includes a focus on hand washing.
- Check out FREE ServSafe Take-out & Delivery with COVID-19 Precautions Training
Alcohol Take-Out and Delivery
The Governor has issued an emergency order temporarily allowing restaurants to provide a limited amount of beer and wine in conjunction with take-out and delivery food orders. Please be aware:
- All beer and wine sales for take-out or delivery are not subject to the 9% Meals & Rentals Tax.
- No alcohol can be consumed on premise.
- Draft beer and mixed drinks cannot be sold.