The New Hampshire Lodging & Restaurant Association is proud to announce our newest partnership with the nation’s largest Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) for independent restaurants and hotels! The Buyers Edge Platform is now the NHLRA’s preferred GPO Partner, able to service our members with their two GPO programs, Source1 Purchasing for lodging facilities and Dining Alliance for food service organizations.
What is a GPO?
Group Purchasing Organizations like the Buyers Edge Platform combine purchasing power from thousands of independent restaurants and then negotiate discounted rates with manufacturers that help operators save money on the items they purchase every day. These discounts come in the form of deviated (discounted) prices as well as manufacturer rebates that are paid via quarterly CashBack rebate checks.
Benefit to Members:
- Completely Free: This program is entirely free and members will never be charged to receive the CashBack benefits of this program.
- Turn-Key Solution: The sign up process is very quick and there are never any obligations to switch products, distributors, or how they purchase their products. Operators simply buy as they normally do and earn CashBack Rewards.
- Size of GPO: Buyers Edge Platform is the nation’s largest Group Purchasing Organization with over $10 Billion in purchasing volume from across 55,000 individual foodservice locations. The Buyers Edge Platform contract portfolio is unmatched in the industry. They have contracts with over 350 manufacturers on over 165,000 individual line items, including proteins, disposables, grocery, and equipment. This gives members more opportunities to save on items they are already purchasing.
- Technology: Buyers Edge Platform’s GPO Portals allow for easy management of CashBack accounts. User their portal to check the status of your checks, analyze your weekly/monthly spending, and uncover new ways to save!
- Above & Beyond: Buyers Edge Platform’s services goes well beyond that of other GPOs. Buyers Edge Platform’s Beyond Prime programs offer savings on a wide variety of non-food spend, including uniforms & apparel, POS systems, DirecTV service, Cash Handling and dozens of other programs. Their comprehensive suite of services also offer support in supply chain management, contract management, spend management technology, ordering, inventory and recipe costing technology and other services. All of these programs are designed to help operators save money and boost their bottom lines.