The NHLRA 401(k) Plan
The NHLRA has partnered with GranitPath to offer members a 401(k) plan. Our 401(k) plan features a wide selection of investments, available at a low cost to NHLRA members and administered by a nationally recognized provider. Our plan is loaded with benefits to help our members attract and retain top talent.
Advantages To Joining The NHLRA 401(k) Plan
- Members get to select plan design that fits their needs.
- Individual financial advisor to assist with education and plan outlook.
- Employer-sponsored 529 college savings plan included.
- Competitive pricing based on the total combined assets of the NHLRA, with no billable invoice to association members.
- Simplified fund selection, and annual plan review.
- Instant and secure access to your personal financial information via the GranitPath mobile app.